Who should take this course?
The Enriched Air Diver course is the most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
If you’re a (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations.
– Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
– Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
– Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air.
– If you make the Enriched Air Diver course with us you have Free Nitrox!
– If you make 6 or more dives you have Free Nitrox!
– Enriched Air is only available for the boat dives and as long as we have in stock!
Book your Nitrox course or 6 dives here online
Online Prices are only for prepayments and not available in the diving center